The worst part about August is that it has ended. It has left me forsaken to all my guilty wiles and inescapable conscience. All the while my peregrination through endless perdition has left me a lot of lessons so indelible i still dream about them while I sleep. August has been pretty interesting. Cold bloodied yet as much like my mother, so suicidally caring.
Let me tell you about my experiences:
- Ive learned that life is as short as it can get. I am nothing special; just a common girl with common thoughts, and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who’s ever lived: I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough.
- I’ve learned that love is …Love is passion. Obsession. Someone you can’t live without. Someone you fall head over heels for. Find someone you can love like crazy, and will love you the same way back. Listen to your heart. No sense in life without this. To make the journey without falling deeply in love, you haven’t lived a life at all. You have to try, because if you haven’t tried, then you haven’t lived.
- I’ve learned that my friend knows me more than I ever expected. She knows whenever I am quite there is this one guy who made me lose my insanity and made tears fall like rain…again. She know, even though I never said a single word.
- I’ve learned that death comes swiftly and sweetly. Every good thing is in exchange for something wrenching and soul crushing. My bestfriend’s dad passed away. That was something so unexpected. She was just a week in New York when the terrible news came to her. She had to rush back home. At least Titodied a happy death knowing that his daughter has fulfilled her dreams. God Bless.
- I’ve learned that we should never expect anything from life. The least we long for it, the more it knocks loudly at your door. You are never gonna find the things that you are looking for when you are actually looking for it. It will never come your way. Just sit back relax and let God provide. August 17 was the day of all days I’ve learned a lot and finding 150php on the tiles of Rob when just as I was thinking that I was out of cash already.
- I’ve learned thatdrinking beer is the best life can offer.
- I’ve learned that I’m just hurting myself more and more If I give in and give in to someone who thinks everything we ever are is just a game.